Monday, February 10, 2014

New Blog Purpose!

So, um... obviously it has been a little while since I have posted. My life has taken a very different direction than it use to have so I am updating my blog to go with that change. For the last couple of years I have been on this journey of self discovery. I know that we all are pretty much living that, it's life really, but I can't believe how changed I feel because of it. ONE thing is for sure, my perspective is so very, VERY different! I'm learning to try and be myself more. To see and love others for who they are. Themselves as a whole and love myself as a whole too. I have also decided not to go over and over and over my blog posts and try to clean them up. I know that it will make for harder reading sometimes because I can get so random, but I'm not writing to be clean and neat and make a book. I'm writing to express myself and just share with those I love what is going on in my life. Hopefully you will see me within the writing. So, for the change of purpose... previously Operation Green Shoes was about finding just that... Shoes. lol Now it is about something so completely different, but the name ironically still fits. This is about our footprints, my footprints. Our lives and the footprints we leave. Green Shoes to me now symbolizes trying to love myself deeply for who I am. Trying to love the earth for what it is. Trying to be who I am. Trying to help in some small way to reuse and recycle. Trying to create decorations through things I already have. Trying to make clothing and accessories using creativity, new ideas and again... what I have. The posts will be random. Some may be about food. Some may be about how I'm eating, how I'm living, what I'm DOING. THAT will be the most important thing. I really hope to keep it up a little more. A journal of action in a way. Sharing what I am learning, creating, and living. I really hope I do this and inspire others to live your life in whatever way is true to you. My living? I'm random, I'm creative, I'm happy, and I love Christ. I'm religious, I'm a sister, I'm a friend, I'm a daughter of God. I love art, I love music, I love to create and to build. I love to run, I love to swim, I love to ski. I love life. Live and Love Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment